vendredi 9 octobre 2015

SWIM - The deep end

12:00 pm and I arrived at the swimming pool only to be told that the teacher hadn't arrived.

5 minutes later he called to say that he would be 15 minutes and thus arrive at 12:15.

I was told that I would be the only male in the class with a number of elderly ladies; probably women with their own businesses or maybe they had rich husbands and thus had free time and money to come for swimming lessons.

I went to the locker romm where I took off my clothes in order to change into my swimming trunk. I also had to take a shower before I could get into the water.

The teacher told me to get in the pool, whose shallow end was 2m deep, and then figure out a way not to drown.

And thus begun my first swimming lesson...

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire