jeudi 15 septembre 2011

ENTANGLED

The roll of metallic spiral was all tangled up and normally I would have gotten annoyed about it and just thrown the whole thing into the thrash or even if I didn't throw everything away, I would just cut out the parts that weren't too entangled and I would throw away the rest, so that if I had a length of 5 metres of spiral then I would probably be left with only 2 metres by the time I was through.

But this time, I decided that I wasn't going to loose all that length of spiral and I was determined to get most of it if not everything back so I started shaking the whole thing and little by little it loosened up. I eventually had to cut out a bit but it was negligible compared to what I wasted at other times.

This got me thinking about our relationships with one another, where people choose to seperate rather than try to work things out because it's so much easier, but what they don't realise is that a little effort could go a long way to repairing things and then with the help of God that effort gets magnified and then we can be at peace with one another.

Psalms 133:1:

Behold, how good and how pleasant it is for brethren to dwell together in unity

This is just a little something that got me thinking ...

God bless you !

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire