dimanche 11 octobre 2015

RUBY - Here we go

So rails study started : I did a bit of "checking out the water" on tryruby.org and I was basically just following the exercises. The site gives you a first experience and makes you believe that coding is not that hard... well we'll see.

I looked around for videos on youtube and this one got to me. In about 15 minutes and even less, a blog type website was made by David Heinemeier Hansson - The ruby on rails creator - using... well, ruby on rails :D (Actually it took 15 minutes because he used something called a scaffold - which are basically code generators that make your life easier.

Today I'll finish up the exercises on the tryruby website and then dive into the rails tutorial.

Wish me luck !

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire